Marlies Grindlay, CEO
SenseAbility puts the “I” in Innovation, with Marlies Grindlay as creative and process facilitator to deliver actionable, customized solutions and success for corporates and individuals alike. Using a sound foundation in creative thinking and change leadership, after completingher Masters in Creativity at the International Centre for Studies in Creativity (Buffalo, USA), Marlies comes from a background in food and nutrition, as a registered dietitian, and has added layers of business acumen and big picture thinking through her MBA. Marlies has primarily worked within the food industry in sensory & consumer insights, product development, category management and technical sales, spending the last8 years using well developed sensory skills to guide the process of flavour and fragrance application and concept development for FMCG customers, tracking marketing trends tracking. Myers Briggs Type Indicator qualification adds another layer of understanding individual, team dynamics and how to be an effective facilitator. <?
Marlieshas recently set up SenseAbility as a facilitation-driven business that integrates innovation, creative problem solving and sensory expertise into business innovation and planning processes, leadership and deep dive consumer insights, as well as quality of life immersions. She is a foodie at heart and is passionate about finding ways to integrate creativity into how we live our lives feeling ully alive every day.
· BSc (Dietetics)(Dip. Hospital Dietetics)(DT0003913 HPCSA)
· MBA (UDW Graduate School of Business)
· MSc (Creativity & Change Leadership)(Buffalo State College, NY, USA)
· MBTI Qualified (OKA Associates, Fairfax, VA, USA)
· ADSA (Association for Dietitians, SA)
· Registered Dietitian (DT0003913 HPCSA)
· IPPA (International Positive Psychology Association)
· SAMRA (SA Marketing Research Association - associate member)